Toni has asked me to post this video of the work of Amurt and Amurtel: a grassroots Haitian initiative helping survivors overcome trauma.
Elizabeth (Helen's sister)
Dr Toni Bark; MD and Helen Gracie, CEO of Scenar Health, have volunteered on a medical mission in Haiti during April 2010.
- Video from Toni
- How Long Can Heaven Last ?
- How SCENAR Was Seeded in Haiti
- A Typical Day in Haiti on our Medical Mission
- My Meeting With Alison Thompson
- Meeting Alison Thompson
- Pentionville Country Club
- The Internet cafe without coffee or internet
- Another album from Haiti from Toni and Helen
- Second Album from Toni
- Dr Toni Bark uploads pictures from Haiti
- Haiti Nights
- Sunday in Port Au Prince
- The First Days
- Port Au Prince
- Helen has arrived in Miami - meeting with Toni tom...
- I Scored Big Today
- Peer reviewed research that supports SCENAR and Ul...
- another generous donation
- preparing for our trip
- ▼ April (20)