We have received a very generous offer from ITZ Australia to create, host and maintain a website if required for a long term initiative. At this stage we will wait and assess if this is necessary and what local programs and organizations could link in to gain a wider audience for ensuring the interest and assistance continues until Haiti rebuilds.
Toni's passion for the people of Haiti inspired me to help her without a seconds thought - it is an honor to share her experience and offer whatever help I can in documenting the important work she will be doing in the coming weeks.
Dr Toni Bark; MD and Helen Gracie, CEO of Scenar Health, have volunteered on a medical mission in Haiti during April 2010.
- Video from Toni
- How Long Can Heaven Last ?
- How SCENAR Was Seeded in Haiti
- A Typical Day in Haiti on our Medical Mission
- My Meeting With Alison Thompson
- Meeting Alison Thompson
- Pentionville Country Club
- The Internet cafe without coffee or internet
- Another album from Haiti from Toni and Helen
- Second Album from Toni
- Dr Toni Bark uploads pictures from Haiti
- Haiti Nights
- Sunday in Port Au Prince
- The First Days
- Port Au Prince
- Helen has arrived in Miami - meeting with Toni tom...
- I Scored Big Today
- Peer reviewed research that supports SCENAR and Ul...
- another generous donation
- preparing for our trip
- ▼ April (20)