Dr Toni Bark; MD and Helen Gracie, CEO of Scenar Health, have volunteered on a medical mission in Haiti during April 2010.

Contributors

Friday, April 9, 2010

Helen has arrived in Miami - meeting with Toni tomorrow

Well I can definitely say that a 40 hour journey from Sydney to Miami door to door is more than enough to make a private tent on the roof of a school where I can stretch out to sleep - a  very attractive option!

I had not given much thought to the conditions we will be living in - mainly because it is temporary.

I travel almost every month to the USA from Australia for business and I do not suffer jetlag because my body can adapt.

Having said that - one night in a bed before I head off to Haiti tomorrow is welcome..


I want to make a special mention of my husband, children, mother and extended family/friends who believe that we will make a difference and be able to instigate some longer term self sustaining solutions for Haitians.
I can't wait to see Toni  tomorrow and see what the next steps are....Helen

..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Followers